Accor announced that the Group has officially welcomed 21c Museum Hotels into the MGallery Hotel Collection, marking the arrival of the MGallery brand into North America.
Bearing both the MGallery and 21c brands, 21c Museum Hotels – MGallery represents a shared commitment to inspiring guests to delight in and fully discover the very best the world has to offer.
21c Museum Hotels – MGallery will maintain 21c’s distinctive spirit and pioneering vision of combined contemporary art museum, boutique hotels and chef-driven restaurants, and preserve the singular personality, style and story of each individual property. 21c will be fully integrated into the MGallery collection, bringing to life the passion for rich experiences and local discovery for which MGallery is known.
21c Museum Hotels – MGallery currently includes eight properties in Bentonville, Cincinnati, Durham, Kansas City, Lexington, Louisville, Nashville and Oklahoma City. Additional projects are in development in Chicago, slated for debut in late 2019, and Des Moines.
The brand also just announced that 21c Museum Hotels has been selected as the brand and management company for a combination boutique hotel, contemporary art museum and independently branded, chef-driven restaurant anticipated to open in the restored YMCA building in downtown St. Louis in late 2020.
21c Museum Hotels – MGallery are now bookable through Accor reservations systems, including Accor.com. 21c will also officially join Le Club AccorHotels as of April 1, 2019, affording 21c guests full access to Le Club AccorHotels member benefits, status points, and the earning and burning of rewards points.
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019
- HOTEL REVIEW: Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas - June 12, 2019
- Husk Distillery opens unique offering on Tweed Coast - June 12, 2019
- Where to spot whales in NSW - June 10, 2019